Grey's Anatomy

Private Grey's Anatomy roleplay site

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Work vs. Love.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:38 am

Jackson looked over at her. "What?... Are you going to take it?" He asked looking straight into her eyes. They were not dating, but he did care for her so much. More then just friends, but was that about to end?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:42 am

Jenny swallowed a bit when he jumped like that. This meant that he cared. And this made things more difficult. She looked back into his gorgeous eyes and raised her shoulders the slightest bit. "I don't know," she said, shaking her head. "I... I wanted to talk to you about it."
They were not dating, it was true. But they had flirted with each other, they had kissed and had gone out a few times. She liked him more than a friend and she wanted his opinion too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:47 am

He smiled. "Well I am glad you came to me, but what do you want?" He asked looking at her as he ate some more chips. He was not wanting he to go, but really it was up to her.

(Where did he jump?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:50 am

Jenny smiled as well, seeing him smile. He had a bad day, this was obvious, but she was happy to see him like that. He was so handsome. At his question, she just shrugged slightly.
"I... want your opinion. What do you think about it? Should I go or..." she asked, looking back at him.

(It was just a metaphor. How he suddenly turned around and asked her about it.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:56 am

He looked at her. "It's up to you Jenny. Its your life." He said finishing his sandwich as he looked at her. He wanted her to stay, but he never stood into someone's way. That was so wrong and many levels.

(oh...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:58 am

Jenny swallowed and nodded, then looked at him again. "Yes, I know," she said softly. "But I don't know what to do. That is a big opportunity, seeing that I am nothing more than a resident. But all my friends are here, in Seattle. You are here," she said. "I just want to know what you would do. Or what I should do. I need a second opinion."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:06 am

He looked down then sighed and looked back at her with a small smile. "I say go for it." He said smiling at her and nodded. "I say go." He said taking a drink of his water. He wanted her happy and that was all that matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:10 am

Jenny's eyes widened slightly and her lips parted when he said that. She assumed that he would tell her not to go, because of everyone she left behind. Maybe he thought that she wouldn't take it anyway. She still didn't know. "I... Really?" she asked, then took a deep breath. If she left, she would leave him behind. And she didn't know what he thought, but she didn't want that. She would miss him too much.

(It stays the same way, right? When she finally takes the job, he gets upset, because he didn't think she would actually leave.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:16 am

He nodded looking at her. "Go. Its the chance of a life time. Don't mess out." He said and patted her back. "I have to get back to rounds." He said and walked out to go back to work.

(Well that is what you wanted right?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:20 am

Jenny looked up at him, still surprised. She had no idea if he wanted her happy, if he just didn't care or he assumed that she would never go to London. She sighed to herself when he left, then took the last sip of coffee. She had to go back to her rounds as well.

(Yes, that's it. Smile)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:59 am

Jackson was a little out of it for the last day and just going out of it now. He was missing his girl already and wanted her to stay, but he did not want to hold her back at all. He could not do that to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:23 am

Jenny sighed as she glanced at the watch. Soon enough, the Head of Surgery from London was supposed to call and ask for her decision. Her decision, which was not final yet. Meredith had told her to choose with her heart. Well, her heart definetly told her to stay; her brain was the one that told her to go get this chance. Teddy and even Jackson had told her that she should go. She sighed as the phone started ringing.
"Hello," she replied. "Yes, that's me."

~* Time Skip *~

Jenny entered Meredith's house without knocking; they were all used to that, after all. Mer and Derek were both of the hospital, same with Alex and Lexie. April came out of the kitchen and Jen gave her a smile. "Hey," she greeted her. "Is Jackson at home?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:39 am

"No not yet." She said with her sweet, but high voice. "Can I get you something? You look upset." She said looking worried about her. She hated people not being happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:42 am

Jenny's smile widened when she heard April's voice. Some said she was annoying, but she thought that she could always bring a smile on someone's face. "Oh, I'm not... I'm not upset," she replied, taking off her leather jacket. "But yes, I would like a glass of water. I'm kind of thirsty," she said, following April to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:50 am

April smiled when she hear she was not upset, because she really did not like that. She wanted everyone happy and hyper. She walked into the kitchen and got the water. "Here you go." She said smiling and sat down at the table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:56 am

Jenny smiled as she sat down at the table and took the glass from April. "Thank you so much, you're a goddess," she chuckled, taking a few big gulps. She then put it away and looked back at the young resident. "How has your day been? I heard you had a kick-ass surgery with Robbins today," she told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:05 am

"My day was great!" She said with a big smile. "And yes the surgery went great! We did it with no hang ups and he make it." She said smiling big. She was glad someone called about how she did with her work. Someone people did not care at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:09 am

Jenny smiled big and nodded, looking at April from her seat. "That is awesome, wow," she chuckled. "I'm glad to hear that." She took another gulp of water, then glanced at the clock on the wall. "Do you have any idea when Jackson will be home?" she asked. Not many people knew that they liked each other, though some of them had figured it out. But for those who didn't know, it was already too late. Everything they had was going to fall apart that night. Or maybe the day after tomorrow, when she was supposed to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:32 am

April nodded and smiled at her, but when she asked about Jackson, again she raised a brow. "I don't why?" She asked looking at her. They were just friends right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:34 am

Jenny noticed April's raised eyebrow, so she only shrugged at her question. Maybe she could tell her what the problem was and that she was leaving to London, but decided against it. It had been difficult to tell Teddy about it, even though her roommate was happy for her. "I just want to talk to him about something," she told her. "Not that important." Well, it was obviously important seeing that she hadn't called, but she had come to his house to talk to him. But she didn't want April to be suspicious or worried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:13 am

April looked at her and nodded. "Ok. I can text him and ask when he is going to be home if you want me too." She said getting her phone and waited for Jenny to give her the ok. She knew something was wrong, so she would just ask when he would be home and not say Jenny was here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:17 am

Jenny raised her shoulders slightly, then waved a dismissive hand. "No, no..." She didn't want to disturb him, maybe he was busy. "It's good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:00 am

She stopped and looked at her. "Are you sure?" She asked sitting back looking at her. She wanted to just help and that was all, but it seemed Jenny did not want to talk to her, and did not want her calling Jackson to see when he was going to be home. She wondered what happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:02 am

Jenny gave April a smile and a nod. "Yes, he shouldn't be bothered just for that," she assured her, then took another sip of water. "Now tell me about your surgery with Robbins. I would kill to be in one like that!" she grinned, trying to make some small talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:58 am

She started telling her all about it when Jackson walked in and looked at them. "Hey girls." He said grabbing a beer and grabbed a to go box out of the refrigerator and grabbed a fork. He sat down and opened the box ad started eating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work vs. Love.   

Back to top Go down

Work vs. Love.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grey's Anatomy :: Other Places - inside of the hospital :: Residents' Lounge-
Jump to: