Grey's Anatomy

Private Grey's Anatomy roleplay site

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hard case.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Hard case.   Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:08 am

Jackson looked at Teddy and then looked at Mark. He sighed and walked over to Mark and stood there with him.

Mark looked at her and glared. "I mean what i said Jenny." He said not feeling bad at all about what he said..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Hard case.   Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:16 am

Teddy sighed and shook her head when Jackson walked away from her, without saying a word. Well, he was gone, but she had Henderson.

Jenny took a deep breath, not even able to believe that he said that. How could he think that she took someone's side only for that? Didn't he think that she could have taken his side for this? It meant that he didn't consider her a good friend. "I can't believe it," she said, shaking her head. "Dr.Altman, I'm with you in this," she said, then stormed off the room. She couldn't take all that crap from the one she considered one of her best friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Hard case.   Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:46 am

Mark shook his head and watched the girls. He could not believe they were being damn kids here and all. This was not Mark trying to be the big guy here, but really this was about saving a man's life so they needed to chill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teddy Altman

PostSubject: Re: Hard case.   Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:48 am

Teddy shook her head when Jenny said that she was on her side, then rushed out of the room. She knew that the resident was friends with Mark, so that must have hurt. She looked up at him and folded her arms over her chest. "I hope you're happy," she said sarcastically, then turned her eyes back to Jackson. "Avery, I take all of your cardio cases away from you. You can stick to Plastics if you want to," she said with an uninterested shrug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sloan

PostSubject: Re: Hard case.   Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:08 am

Mark sighed and shook his head. He was not sure why this was a big deal. Teddy was acting like a brat that was not getting her way and that really go on his nerves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Hard case.   Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:24 am

Jenny needed some time for herself before the surgery, just to try and forget Mark's words. They had hurt her, even though he probably didn't realize that. She walked into an on-call room and laid down in bed. Soon enough, Teddy followed and Jen sighed.
"Hey," the blonde attending greeted her. She had some time off, so it was fine.
"Hey," Jenny greeted back.
Teddy didn't say anything, knowing why she was upset. She just walked over to the bed and laid down as well, laying her head on Jenny's legs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Hard case.   Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:54 am

Jackson had talked with Mark and they planned the surgery for later today, so Jackson, went to get some sleep, before. He wanted to be wide awake when they started so he went to an 'On Call Room' and walked in. He looked and seen Teddy and Jenny and shook his head groaning. He did not want to fight with them, but he did not want to back down either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teddy Altman

PostSubject: Re: Hard case.   Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:58 am

Teddy looked up from her position when someone came in. Seeing that it was Jackson, she didn't bother to move, but kept her head on Jenny's legs. "You knock before you enter a room, Avery," she stated. She had taken all of his Cardio cases away and she didn't feel guilty for that. He could stick with Sloan if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Hard case.   Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:11 am

He looked at Teddy and glared. "Are you going to be a nip ticking bitch all day?" He asked folding his arms and looked right into her eyes. He was mad at both these girls and not going to let up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Hard case.   Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:16 am

Jenny sighed and looked at Jackson from her position. She was so mad at Mark for telling her that she picked Teddy only because she was her friend, that the fact that he had chosen his side made her not like him either. At his words though, her eyes widened. "Jackson," she said lowly, trying to make him stop talking. And to think that he was usually one of the nicest guys around the hospital.

In a swift motion, Teddy was up from the bed and so was Jenny. The blonde attending walked up to Jackson and narrowed her eyes. "I'm your boss, Avery, like it or not. Are you sure you want to talk to me like that?" she asked through gritted teeth. Jenny just looked at him over Teddy's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Hard case.   Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:35 am

"You are not my boss. I want to be with Mark now, and not you. You are a selfish bitch that gets pissy when things don't go your way and you act like a child!" He said getting back in her face. He was not going to let this girl in his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teddy Altman

PostSubject: Re: Hard case.   Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:43 am

Teddy's eyes widened at his words. She was not her boss in that moment, but she was an attending and he was nothing more than a mere resident. "Listen up, Avery," she said roughly. "I am the Head of Cardiothoracic Surgery and you are a resident. I am still your boss and if you go on this way, I'll go talk to the Chief. It won't be that hard to get your fired, do you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Hard case.   Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:19 am

"Yeah I hear you, but I'll also go to him and tell him how you don't care about a patient and just going to let him die!" He said glaring at her. He would fight fire with fire if need be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Hard case.   Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:22 am

Jenny narrowed her eyes. She may have a crush on Jackson, but she was not okay with him talking to their boss and her friend like that. Soon enough, she stepped in-between Teddy and him and folded her arms over her chest. "The Chief will agree with Dr.Altman, Avery," she said, glaring a little. "You and Sloan are just silly boys wanting to play with their toys and show the world that no one can stop you. Well, there are way too many things that can stop you, and Teddy and I know that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Hard case.   Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:04 am

Jackson looked at Jenny when she got between them. He glared at Jenny and folded his arms. "Sloan was right! You are sticking with her, because you are friends and your scared that if you disagree she will stop being your friend!" He said and turned opening the door, then turned to them. "You both can tell the man's family you let him die." He said and then, walked out slamming the door. He was mad and so was Mark. This was not going to be easy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Hard case.   Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:08 am

Jenny glared at Jackson. She did have a thing for him but she was not going to be nice when he said all that crap about her and Teddy. She was not buying that and she was sick of all this. She didn't say anything, but sighed after he left and plopped back down on the bed.
Teddy looked at her, a thoughtful expression on her face. "It's not that, right? You don't take my side just because we're friends..."
Jenny looked at her and gave a sad chuckle. "Of course not. I wish it was that way..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Avery

PostSubject: Re: Hard case.   Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:24 am

Avery went to Mark and they went to Dr. Webber with all this. They knew how to talk to him about it and have him on their side. And it worked right away. Webber paged Jenny and Teddy to his office to have a talk with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard case.   

Back to top Go down

Hard case.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grey's Anatomy :: Other Places - inside of the hospital :: Attendings' Lounge-
Jump to: